June 30, 2018 in , ,

Farewell Verve

I have been wanting to create something special with my Verve supplies all month ever since hearing the shop will close at the end of this month. I first heard about this small, fun, creative company through my Auntie Karen and all of her cute coffee cards that she was creating with these fun stamps. Once I was introduced to Verve I was addicted! Even though I am a huge tea drinker over coffee (I actually strongly dislike coffee myself), I can't resist those coffee stamps! I have loved playing along with the challenges over the years (Verve Diva Inspirations, Viva la Verve Sketches, and Mojo Monday), following blog hops, and creating my own fun cards with Verve's amazing products. I've even won a couple of their prizes (yay!) to help me stock up :). Taking a look back at my own cards I found this from early on in 2013!
Fusion #18
This card is probably my all-time favourite that I have created with Verve:
Carpe Diem
And here is a wedding card I created for this weekend using a couple of items I got from Verve's closing out sale and the colour theme of the wedding:
Paper - Black, White Daisy, Outdoor Denim cardstock (CTMH);
Stamps - Blessings (Verve);
Dies - Stitched Rectangles (Memory Box), Heart Quartet, Lacey Frames (Verve);
Embellishments - Bitty Sparkles (CTMH).

I know I will continue to love and use these much-loved products over the years of creating and crafting, especially when I go to make coffee or tea cards! Thank you, Julee, for sharing your creativity with us!
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Oh, what a sweet tribute, Allie! Thank you so much for all your support, challenge entries and encouragement. Your cards are just beautiful and you have touched my heart today! <3

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS