This beautiful mandala stencil by Studio Katia caught my attention. I love that Studio Katia is a Canadian company and that I can support this creative small company. The mandala stencil seemed to beg to be coloured with rainbow colours so I decided to do some more ink blending.
Paper - White Daisy, Black cardstock (CTMH);
Ink - Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Wild Honey, Candied Apple distress oxide (Tim Holtz);
Stamps - Curlicue Alphabet (CTMH), Inside & Out: Baby (PTI);
Dies - Best Ever (Studio Katia);
Stencils - Mandala (Studio Katia).

Here is a look at the inside message:

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Wow! This is stunning - great colour choices, and I love how you blended it!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS