Here is a birthday card I made for our nephew's 1st birthday this week! I got these cute wild animals last year in a Simon Says Stamp kit of the month and haven't had a place to use them yet - until now! I thought I would pair the lion with a blended number one using this week's Freshly Made Sketches layout. I fussy cut the lion and added googly eyes to him afterwards to make the card a little extra fun :)
Paper - White Daisy, Black cardstock (CTMH);
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH); 
Candied Apple, Wild Honey, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers distress oxide inks (Tim Holtz);
Stamps - Say It In Style (CTMH); Wild Cuddly Critters (SSS);
Cricut Cartridge - Art Philosophy (CTMH);
Embellishments - Gold Sequins (CTMH).
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS