When I first saw this delicate die set from Simon Says Stamp, I immediately thought of my beautiful friend Gill. With her birthday at the end of August I set out to create a card utilizing the amazing new sunflower paper from Close To My Heart. I am also excited to share this card as one that will be available in a beautiful shoppe called, Lane and Meadow, when it opens later this month. I have started an Instagram account to showcase these cards @allyouneedisloveinthekootenays too :)

Paper - Grateful Heart paper collection; Saffron, Black cardstock (CTMH);
Stamps - Sunflower Harvest (PTI); 
Ink - Saffron (CTMH); Tuxedo Black (Memento);
Dies - Hello Beautiful Gorgeous (SSS); Sunflower Harvest (PTI).
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS