I have been working on these particular tags for quite some time...inspired by tags on Day 4 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Oops! It took awhile for them to come together, but I think they are cute! I was originally inspired by Audrey Tokach's colourful tag. The stamps and sentiment I wanted to use were a little big for this tag so I added a tab above it and finished it off by reusing some fun twine that was wrapped around my Lawn Fawn order. I also found this beautiful branch with pinecones on my driveway the other day and thought it would be perfect to stage some photos!

Paper - Oh What Fun paper collection; Clover, Cranberry cardstock (CTMH)
Stamps - Cheery Christmas (Lawn Fawn)
Ink - Clover, Archival Black (CTMH); 
Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Fired Brick distress ink (Tim Holtz)
Dies - Cheery Christmas (Lawn Fawn); Flourished Tag (Verve)

Christmas Tag Count: 28 +3 = 31
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Such an adorable tag. Love how you were able to pack so much cuteness into such a small space. Thanks so much for playing along at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS