This week was a big first for me - I went in my first ever craft fair with my cards + tags! I have been working on a stash for awhile and was stoked to add a few more things with my favourite Christmas sentiment. I used this Freshly Made Sketches awesome layout to create this card and managed to make several. I love playing along with this challenge when I can to use their inspiring clean and simple sketches. They are having a DT call right now with this sketch and so I am entering in this card. I added a sprig of cedar and holly that I picked up from our beautiful local florist shop, MJs Floral, to make my pictures a little extra festive!

Paper - Colonial White, Black cardstock (CTMH); 
Sweater Weather ; Yes, Please (MME); Wood & Notebook Basics (Simple Stories)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH)
Stamps - Quoted: Little Bit More (PTI)
Dies - Falling Leaves (Verve); Snowflakes (CTMH)


I also made up a few more tags.
Paper - Kraft, Black cardstock (CTMH)
Dies - Stitched Dress Up Tags (SSS); Falling Leaves (Verve)
Stamps - Quoted: Little Bit More (PTI)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH)
Twine - Poppy (PTI)
Here is my table at the craft fair!

Follow me on Instagram @allyouneedisloveinthekootenays
SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. Your table looked great! Cute projects today, Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sentiment and the buffalo plaid background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful table you created! Your card is wonderful and I love the rustic details. Glad to see you this week at FMS and thanks for entering our DT call!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS