One of my friends asked if I could make some tags for her and I have been itching to play with this paper so I thought it would be the perfect fit! It started snowing today, too! I combined a few different tag shapes on these so that I could write names on the front of them and use the cute little sayings, "your name is on the nice list" and "do not open until Dec 25" that came along with the Hero Arts sets.

Paper - Sweater Weather (MME); Black, Colonial White cardstock (CTMH)
Dies - Merry Stamp & Cut, Open Me Stamp & Cut (Hero Arts); Basic Tags (CTMH); 
Stitched Dress Up Tags (SSS); Best Ever (Studio Katia)
Stamps - Open Me Stamp & Cut, Merry Stamp & Cut (Hero Arts)
Twine from PTI

I managed to make a couple extra of these to add to my own stash, too!

Christmas Tag Count: 40 + 2 = 42
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS