I have been so inspired by all of the floral watercolours around lately, especially Freshly Made Sketches winner from last week, Carla! I really want to work at this splatter thing though...I tried using the black archival ink but it just wasn't giving me the effect I was wanting. It still turned out nice though and colouring the flowers makes me excited for more spring weather!

Paper - Distressed Watercolour paper (Tim Holtz); Black cardstock (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps - Floral Bliss (SSS); Just To Say...(CTMH)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH)
Markers - NO. 29 Prussian Blue, NO. 78 orchid (Marvy); 055, 126, 177, 373, 885 (Tombow) 
Dies - Dotted Patterns Set 3 (Studio Katia)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I can't believe this is the same stamp? Looks totally different done this way - and it's gorgeous! Love the spring colours!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS