I decided to make up some Mother's Day tags for the shoppe and of course I couldn't resist doing some watercolour with these sweet peas. The spring mood board over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge has so many spring feels one cannot help but be inspired! I used my favourite Simon Says Stamp tag die and topped these tags off with some gingham ribbon. Watercolouring definitely makes me happy so I am also linking up with the "happy times" challenge over at Heart2Heart. These gorgeous flowers were arranged by our local florists at MJ's Florals and the lovely Vancouver Candle Co. candle can be found at Lane and Meadow along with these tags!

Paper - Distressed watercolour paper (Tim Holtz)
Stamps - You're So Sweet (Studio Katia); Mother's Day (CTMH)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH)
Dies - Stitched Dress Up Tags (SSS)
Ribbon - Navy Gingham (SU)
Markers - 177, 451, 676 (Tombow)


SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. What a pretty project. I bet the recipient will be happy indeed. Great color selections too. Thank you for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've found your crafting groove...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful mother's day tag!! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the way you photographed it too!

    Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!
    Melissa Robinson
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS