This congratulations card could be used for many different occasions this time of year...graduation, wedding, retirement...and more! I enjoy creating versatile cards that are more open-ended and can serve for a variety of occasions. I decided to use some reds to colour up this beautiful spring bouquet this time. I was having a hard time photographing this card so I added in some black cardstock as a backdrop to help the card pop more. I just LOVE this Lawn Fawn woodgrain cardstock - so pretty!

Paper - Cold Press Watercolor (Canson); Stampers Select White (PTI); Woodgrain cardstock (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps - Spring Bouquet (Studio Katia)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH)
Dies - Spring Bouquet (Studio Katia); Congratulations Border (Lawn Fawn)
Markers - 177, 856, 885 (Tombow)
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS