I am SO EXCITED to show off some plantable invitations! Someone in the family asked me to make some wedding shower invitations for their daughter and I couldn't wait to try them out using this paper and my Cricut. I found some awesome calligraphy pens to use in the Cricut and set to work creating a simple design with these beautiful plumeria flowers from an older Hawaiian Close To My Heart set. I am loving this plantable paper! You can see video of my planting experience with this paper on my Instagram highlights. This picture shows the wildflower seedlings that have popped up from me planting a Mother's Day card embedded with wildflower seeds! I am linking up to the Heart2Heart challenge to "get your craft on" because I certainly felt that way with this project!


Paper - White Wildflower Seed Paper (Botanical Paperworks)
Pens & Markers - 0.4 Tip Black; Calligraphy 2.0 Black (Cricut); 126, 761 (Tombow)
Stamps - Hawaiian Hibiscus (CTMH)
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. This is so adorable! Thank you for playing along with Heart 2 Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! I love the wildflower paper idea!! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS