Have you ever been to Crater Lake in Oregon? It known as the clearest lake in the world! I had the opportunity to visit it years ago and it was breathtaking! I wanted to recreate it a bit for a birthday card for my brother-in-law who has a cabin nearby. For the trees I used a combination of first and second generation stamping and then took a wet paintbrush with some mowed lawn ink splotched onto a block and coloured in a bit of the white space to make it more forest-like. I am hoping to create a card set - fingers crossed!


Paper - Stampers Select White (PTI)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH); Mowed Lawn distress ink; 
Broken China, Faded Jeans, Walnut Stain distress oxide ink (Tim Holtz)
Stamps - Waterfront (SU); Book Club (PTI)
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS