The cooler rainy weather has me looking towards fall so I put together this fall words card the other day. Using a stamp from an older Close To My Heart set (thanks, Auntie Karen!) I kept it simple so that I could play around with some more texture paste and stencils in the background. I also attached a couple of leaves and pumpkins at the bottom to add a little more interest and a pop of colour! I found some cotton sprigs at our local florist and I am in love with them - they may be in all of my next photos :)!

Paper - Stampers Select White (PTI); Black Licorice, Paper Bag cardstock (LF); Cold Press Watercolor (Canson)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH)
Stamps - Autumn Leaves (Verve); Poster Tidings (CTMH)
Markers - 158, 933 (Tombow)
Dies - Falling Leaves (Verve)
Stencils - Knit Wits (The Greetery)


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS