I finally started on my Christmas card stash today! I just love this Lawn Fawn stamp set and thought it would be perfect to create a fun card. These little gingerbread were great to paint. I paired them with some cozy papers and a couple of lacy dies from Papertrey Ink. It felt a bit weird taking out some Christmas decorations for my photo but I am happy to start my stash. I made two of this design! I am linking up to the Lawn Fawn STAMPtember challenge over at Simon Says Stamp!

Paper - White Daisy (CTMH); Knit Picky (Lawn Fawn)
Ink - Tulip, Archival Black (CTMH)
Stamps - Oh Snap (Lawn Fawn)
Dies - Oh Snap (Lawn Fawn); Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Dies (PTI)
Markers - 856, 977 (Tombow)


Christmas Card Count: 2

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS