This cute little car and present bundle was so fun to colour up this weekend! This definitely tested my patience as I had to wait for each part of the image to dry before colouring the next colour, but I am so glad that I did! On the car I played around with using some different colours but finally settled on red (and did a couple green too). I used a very light blue for the windows and loved the colour I got from the Tombow N25 marker for the wheels. On the presents I wanted some fun colours and then when they were dry I added some little details with my white gelly pen. I am linking up again with the STAMPtember Lawn Fawn contest.

Paper - Paper Bag (Lawn Fawn); Distress Watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Stamps & Dies - Home For The Holidays (Lawn Fawn)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH)
Markers - N25, 055, 158, 177, 373, 451, 555, 856, 993 (Tombow)



Christmas Card Count: 2 + 4 = 6

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS