I was checking out inspiration from The Greetery the other day and came across some gorgeous floral arrangements with the Fleur Impressions stamp set
by Nancy Guse that made me want to take that set out again. I was happy to have some time at our library crop on the weekend and set out to make some Valentine's cards. I set the arrangement on this watercolour paper simply because I love the texture and colour of it! Valentine's Day cards are now available at Lane & Meadow!

Paper - Cold Press watercolour (Canson); White (PTI)
Stamps - Fleur Impressions (The Greetery); Just To Say... (CTMH)
Ink - Bundled Sage, Festive Berries, Spun Sugar, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick, 
Milled Lavender, Wild Honey distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies - Fleur Impressions (The Greetery); Darling Ribbons & Frames (SK)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS