I was inspired by the gorgeous Nordic frames done in blue
over on Angelica's blog for The Greetery that I couldn't wait to try it out with navy and the winter sketches set. I wanted to make a birthday card and think the Studio Katia sentiments go really well with this wispy winter scene. I used finger daubers on the winter sketches stamps to make some more unique colours on the layers. I actually successfully tried some spatter painting too with white acrylic paint and like how it turned out.

Paper - White (PTI); Corn Blue (TE)
Stamps - Winter Sketches (The Greetery); Birthday Greetings (SK)
Dies - Nordic Frames, Winter Sketches (The Greetery)
Ink - Tumbled Glass, Ground Espresso, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, 
Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles distress oxide (TH);
Tuxedo Black (Memento)



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS