February 13, 2020 in , , , ,

Amour

This Eiffel tower die created a perfect silhouette for me to make a valentine for my husband.
I decided that I wanted to create a misty background in pink with a hint of purple.


I die cut the word, Amour, out of some champagne coloured foil paper. I loved this colour pairing so I decided some hearts would coordinate nicely, too.


Paper: Cold Pressed watercolour paper (Canson); Champagne foil paper (SU); Black Licorice (LF)
Dies: Parisian, Detailed Hearts (SU); Darling Ribbon & Frames (SK)
Ink: Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet distress oxide (Tim Holtz)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. This is stunning, Allie - I love the depth of colour on the ink blending!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS