February 05, 2020 in , ,

Be Mine Valentine

These Sketchbook Roses from The Greetery are so beautiful and I thought they would look stunning simply embossed in white on black.


I used the Postal Frames die and mounted it on some light pink paper. Originally I was going to set the postal die on straight but then bumped the paper while I was assembling other cards and quite liked the look of it! The banner die from the Halfsies Diamond set was the perfect size to fit my sentiment.


This scripty font is my favourite right now, so I added this sentiment on the inside of the card, too.


Paper: White (PTI); Black Licorice (LF); Ballerina (CTMH)
Stamps: Sketchbook Roses, Signed & Sealed with a Kiss (The Greetery)
Ink: Black (CTMH)
Dies: Postal Frames, Halfsies Diamond (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS