I got a request to make a gender neutral plantable baby card. I immediately thought of this waterfront set, especially the lake and mountain stamps. I paired it with my favourite baby sentiment that I own.



The inks stamp onto this plantable paper a bit differently with the texture, but I like the rustic look it provides with these watercolour looking stamps.


I stamped only half the trees on the card to make them the appropriate size, but thought I would dress up the envelope a bit by stamping the set of three trees in the corner.


Paper: White plantable paper wildflower seed mix (Botanical Paperworks)
Ink: Sapphire, Charcoal, Evergreen, Honey (CTMH)
Stamps: Waterfront (SU)

Mountain Puzzle photo prop is from Timber Child.

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS