My friend surprised me with these gorgeous tulips last week and I couldn't help but be inspired by their colouring. I pulled out my set from The Greetery that had tulips in it and set out to recreate this colour combination.



It was tricky not to get the red ink to react with the yellow ink to make it orange, and it ended up being a tad more orange than I would have liked. It was my crafty friend's anniversary this weekend and I knew she would appreciate a plantable card. I decided to dress up the envelope a little bit, too.


Paper: White plantable paper wildflower mix (Botanical Paperworks)
Ink: Fossilized Amber, Festive Berries distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Black, Olive, New England Ivy (CTMH)
Stamps: Say It In Style (CTMH); Budding Beauties Spring (The Greetery)
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS