How do you make a card for someone who has lost their precious, beautiful, wanted and loved baby? Sadly, I guess I might have a better idea than many, but it still leaves me a bit breathless. I chose a daisy from The Greetery for this plantable sympathy card. In some cultures, the daisy flower is given to grieving parents. Daisies can symbolize innocence and purity. I purposely left this card blank and without sentiment so that the sender could add their own personal message. 


Paper: French Blue Plantable Seed Paper, Aqua Plantable Handmade Envelope (Botanical Paperworks)
Ink: White pigment ink (CTMH); Speckled Egg, Bundled Sage, Forest Moss, Fossilized Amber, Ripe Persimmon distress oxide ink (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Oopsie Daisy (The Greetery)
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS