It was our nephew's 1st birthday last week and he had a (socially distant) farm-themed birthday party! I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of some cute Lawn Fawn farm animals but unfortunately they did not arrive in time. I was inspired by Tammy Stark's sweet barn using woodgrain paper over on the Lawn Fawn blog and decided to create my own using some of the colours from the birthday party. I decided to make a smaller version of the barn and use my new slimline die that I got from The Papercrafter's Workshop to make a slimline card for the first time! I paired this with some Gotta Have Gingham papers to complete the scene.


Here is a close-up of the barn.


Paper: Gotta Have Gingham, Woodgrain cardstock (LF); White, Charcoal (CTMH)
Ink: Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Really High Five, Happy Village (LF)
Dies: Happy Village, Large Slimline with Sliders, Meadow Borders (LF); Stitched Square Frames (CTMH)
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS