My sister-in-law requested a custom banner to celebrate her friend's 40th birthday this weekend. She asked for kraft pennants with wildflowers and dark letters so this is what I came up with.


I used the Fresh Floral Stamps & Stencils set from The Greetery along with Milled Lavender + Wilted Violet + Bundled Sage + Speckled Egg + Chipped Sapphire distress oxide inks that I got from The Papercrafter's Workshop in Stouffville, Ontario. I couldn't help but make a matching card to go along with the banner!


Paper: Kraft (CTMH); Blue Corn (TE); Paper Bag (LF)
Ink: Milled Lavender, Wilted Violet, Bundled Sage, Speckled Egg, Chipped Sapphire distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Print Shop: Fresh Floral Stamps & Stencils; Sentiment Suite: Birthday (The Greetery)
Dies: Sentiment Suite (The Greetery); Banner Year Numbers (TE)
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS