It's July 1st which means we have a new catalogue live at Close To My Heart! These awesome plaids are part of one of the newest paper packs - perfect for masculine cards and maybe even to get a jump start on some Christmas cards! For now, I was inspired by my Auntie Karen and the masculine birthday cards she made up a little while ago that I wanted to make some using my own stash.


I used the You Matter set from Simon Says Stamp and diecut the 'you' in some woodgrain cardstock from Lawn Fawn


The diecut stars are from Close To My Heart


Paper: Timber patterned paper, Black (CTMH); Woodgrain, Paper Bag (LF)
Ink: Black (CTMH)
Stamps: You Matter (SSS)
Dies: You (SSS); Basic Stars (CTMH); Dotted Patterns Set 1 (SK)
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS