My parents got the keys to their new home today in our city! We are so happy that they will be closer to us soon. To celebrate, I went into my craftroom this morning and put together this simple card.


I created my own negative diecut circle using the Basic Circles dies from Close To My Heart and blended Pine Needles + Broken China distress oxide ink (just a little teaser - Close To My Heart will be selling distress oxide inks this fall - YAY!!!). I am linking up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to use your favourite tool - which would be my blending brushes with my distress oxide inks! I added a cute little house from Lawn Fawn Happy Village and coloured in just the heart. 

Paper: White (SU)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Broken China, Pine Needles distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Happy Village (LF)
Dies: Happy Village (LF)
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Allie, this is perfect! Your parents will love this :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS