I was asked to make a custom Paris-themed 40th anniversary card. The recipients were supposed to be celebrating their milestone anniversary this month in the City of Love, but of course like many things this year it was cancelled. This is a fully plantable card adhered together with a water-based adhesive from Studio Katia. I kept my colours mostly around the blue, white, and red of the France flag.


As I assembled this card I felt the background was a little sparse, so I found a beautiful older stamp set from Close To My Heart to add in some faint details in a light grey ink. I also used that same set to add some detail to the plantable envelope.

Paper: White, French Blue plantable wildflower seed paper (Botanical Paperworks) 
Ink: Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Outdoor Denim, Whisper (CTMH)
Stamps: Jardin (CTMH); Written in Ribbons (The Greetery)
Dies: Parisian (SU); Block Numbers (CTMH)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS