My son, Harvey, is 3 years old today! To celebrate his birthday this year we decided to have a s'more party with our close family. I loved the S'more The Merrier collaboration that was released this year by Lawn Fawn x Ellen Hutson and it was perfect to make up Harvey's invitation.

I used both the newly released Let It Shine papers and the Into The Woods Remix papers from Lawn Fawn for this invitation. The birch trees pattern made me think of our own yard and all of the beautiful white Poplar trees we have around.  

I inked up the edge of my hillside with some Pine Needles distress oxide ink. I used my Tombow markers to colour up all of the critters and fun s'more details. These were all stamped onto Canson Coldpress Watercolour Paper with black archival ink.

I added some foam behind my s'more to pop it up a little bit and make it more of a focal point in my scene.

The marshmallows on roasting sticks is one of the cutest accessories that comes along in this set! The s'more ingredients were very fun to colour up, too!

Paper: Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson); Let It Shine, Into The Woods Remix (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: S'more The Merrier (Lawn Fawn x Ellen Hutson); 
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH); Ground Espresso, Pine Needles distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Markers: N25, N65, N95, 025, 296, 452, 761, 856, 905, 933, 969, 977, 990, 992, 993 (Tombow)
Dies:
S'more The Merrier (Lawn Fawn x Ellen Hutson); Large Slimline with Sliders, Stitched Hillside Borders (LF)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS