Here are the Christmas cards I made for our family and friends this year. I was inspired this summer by Heather Nichols and her use of Taylored Expressions Toffee cardstock along with a strip of red Cherry Pop cardstock along the bottom. I used my sewing machine to stitch the panels together and stencilled on some Frosty Flakes using Ground Espresso ink and a stencil from The Greetery. My Mom took a festive photo of us on our porch when our son, Alex, arrived and it was the perfect touch to our cards this year. 

Paper: Toffee, Cherry Pop (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Ground Espresso distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Cocoa (CTMH)
Stamps: Sentiment Suite: Christmas (The Greetery)
Stencils: Frosty Flakes (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS