December 27, 2020 in , , ,

Yeti Tags

 Here are some tags I put together using some pieces I already had coloured up from the Lawn Fawn Yeti or Not set.

I found some sparkly white glitter cardstock to cut out some snow and added it to some Stitched Circle Tags that I cut from some Let It Shine paper.

Our nephews are getting into skiing, so these tags seemed like the perfect thing to wrap up their Simply Merino wool thermal layers that we got them for Christmas. My 3-year-old son, Harvey, also stamped some wrapping paper this year to wrap some of our gifts!

Paper: Let It Shine (Lawn Fawn); White Glitter paper (CTMH); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Yeti or Not (LF)
Dies: Stitched Circle Tags, Stitched Hillside Borders, Yeti or Not (LF)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS