This time of year I am often thinking of a very special lady in my life and I wish she was still here with us. To honour her this year I made a couple of plantable tags to give to my Mom and one of my Aunts who lives in town. My Grandma loved yellow roses so I thought it would be fitting to create these tags with those being the feature.

I chose some distress oxide inks, Squeezed Lemonade + Fossilized Amber + Rustic Wilderness + Black Soot to colour up these beautiful Sketchbook Roses from The Greetery as I find the distress oxide inks sink in better to the plantable paper. The small scripty "Lots of Love" sentiment from Signed & Sealed With a Kiss seemed appropriate and fit perfectly at the top of my tag that was cut out using the Postal Frames die.

Stamps: Sketchbook Roses, Signed & Sealed with a Kiss (The Greetery)
Ink: Black (CTMH)
Dies: Postal Frames (The Greetery); Stitched Dress Up Tags (SSS)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Simply gorgeous. I know they would love these, and so would Grandma!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS