I am teaching a University of Victoria course in the teacher education program this semester on teaching reading. I have had some colleagues and amazing people really help me out with the preparation and content of my course and wanted to thank them with a special card.

I used the Den Sweet Den set from Lawn Fawn to create a bear holding a book by a fireplace from Christmas Dreams. I used my Tombow markers to colour them up.

I took some Pumice Stone distress oxide ink and lightly stencilled in a brick wall for my background.

Paper: White (SSS)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH); Pumice Stone distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Den Sweet Den, Christmas Dreams (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Den Sweet Den, Christmas Dreams (Lawn Fawn)
Stencils: Brick (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N25, N65, N95, 025, 373, 847, 933, 969, 977 (Tombow)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. You do such amazing things with Lawn Fawn!! This is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS