After a suggestion from my Aunt, I couldn't resist making up a more simpler Zoom card for Kootenay Grounds using the Lawn Fawn Virtual Friends set. I am linking up with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge to "create a scene".

I wanted to make this card a birthday card, so I chose the Zoom screen with the party critters. I coloured up the computer, desk, and accessories with my Tombow markers on Canson Coldpress Watercolour paper

Paper: Distress Watercolour Paper (Tim Holtz); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH); Black Soot distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Den Sweet Den, Virtual Friends (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Den Sweet Den, Virtual Friends (LF)
Stencils: Brick (LF)
Markers: N65, N95, 055, 195, 243, 443, 451, 555, 603, 725, 761, 847, 905, 947, 969, 977, 990, 991 (Tombow)



SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS