I have had some of these Studio Katia sweet peas stamped for about a year now. I was hoping to try out "no-line colouring" where you stamp your image in a light ink colour and then colour it in so that you cannot see the lines. 

I chose to stamp these sweet peas onto Canson Coldpress Watercolour Paper and Tim Holtz Distressed Watercolour Paper. I decided to turn them into Easter cards to give out this weekend.

I tried out several different colours and think I liked how this yellow one turned out the best. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out this technique again soon!

Paper: Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson); Distressed watercolour paper (Tim Holtz)
Ink: Tea Dye, Hickory Smoke distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: You're So Sweet (Studio Katia)
Markers: 055, 177, 993 [yellow flowers], N57, 723, 725 [pink flowers], 158, 847, 856 [red flowers], 249, 553, 606 [purple/blue flowers] (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS