I wanted to create a versatile card for Kootenay Grounds using the watering can from The Greetery

I decided to create a patina look to my watering can after finding out what that meant after the Tim Holtz new distress ink reveal on the weekend of "salvaged patina". I used Peacock Feathers + Vintage Photo + Walnut Stain distress ink with all the layers of the watering can. I filled up the can with tulips and put it on a white on kraft background (thanks for the inspiration, Heather Nichols!).

Paper: Kraft (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: White Daisy, Black (CTMH); Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain distress ink; Fossilized Amber distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Budding Beauties Spring, Budding Beauties Summer, Sprinkled with Kindness (The Greetery)
Dies: Budding Beauties Spring, Sentiment Suite, Sprinkled with Kindness (The Greetery)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Oohhh! Your watering can is the coolest effect! I love the white/kraft look, too :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS