After teaching online this semester, I couldn't resist getting the Lawn Fawn Virtual Friends set from The Papercrafter's Workshop this spring to make up some cards for a few of my colleagues. 

I decided to create a couple of Zoom screens and then have one screen that had the "Loading" sign. I coloured all of the images with my Tombow markers. This is my first reveal wheel card, so I took a video to show how it works!

Paper: Perfectly Plaid Remix (Lawn Fawn); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH); Cracked Pistachio, Kitsch Flamingo, Squeezed Lemonade distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Virtual Friends, Tiny Friends (LF)
Dies: Reveal Wheel, Virtual Friends (LF)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS