Yesterday I had the fun experience of participating in the Lawn Fawn Create With Us online class designed by Jenn Shurkus using the Scootin' By set. It just so happened that this was the set I chose to get from the latest release from the Papercrafter's Workshop!

I chose to stencil in my hillside using Mowed Lawn distress ink + Salvaged Patina distress oxide. I love the pretty aqua colour of the new distress ink and cannot wait to use it on more projects!

Although the colouring guide for this class was designed for copic markers, I was still able to follow along just fine with my Tombow markers. I added a little Wink of Stella glitter pen to the party hats and balloons, which looks beautiful in person but is tricky to photograph!

Paper: Black Licorice, Perfectly Plaid Remix (Lawn Fawn); Coldpress watercolour (Canson); Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Mowed Lawn distress; Salvaged Patina distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Archival Black (CTMH)
Markers: N55, N65, 025, 195, 443, 451, 452, 725, 761, 905, 933, 947, 992 (Tombow)
Stamps: Scootin' By (LF)
Dies: Scootin' By, Slimline Simple Road Border (LF)
Stencils: Slimline Simple Grassy Hillside (LF)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS