My lovely Auntie Karen sent me a fun crafty package in the mail the other week! Inside were a couple of these Pinkfresh Studio Floral Notes stamped on watercolour paper. I took out my Tombow markers and got to work! I am linking up with the Pinkfresh Studio  anything goes monthly challenge.

Checking out the inspiration from the Pinkfresh Studio design team, I decided to go with pinks for one card and blues for the other. I really liked the black space for the sentiment on a few of the cards by the design team and decided to incorporate that on mine, too.

I decided to make two upright slimline cards with these designs. I have a ton of family birthdays coming up in June so I added in a birthday sentiment and die cut from The Greetery

I chose to keep the centres of my flowers fairly dark and then my petals a bit lighter at the base. I then brushed out the colour with a little water and my paintbrush.

These cards are slightly smaller than the typical slimline cards that I make, measuring at 8x3.5. I happened to have some silver slimline envelopes from Simon Says Stamp that worked quite nicely for them.

Thanks for sending me something new to play with, Auntie Karen :)!

Stamps: Floral Notes (PinkFresh); Sentiment Suite - Birthday (The Greetery)
Dies: Sentiment Suite (The Greetery)
Markers: 158, 553, 565; 249, 723, 725 (Tombow)



SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. So glad you were able to use these. And I hope they helped add to your June card requirements!! They turned out very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS