Today is our 9th anniversary! I needed some anniversary cards for my stash, so I decided to follow Betsy's tutorial on The Greetery to create some sunset cards using the Reflections set.

I used my blending brushes and some finger daubers with my distress oxide inks. I started with Fossilized Amber for my sun and then Crackling Campfire around it. I used a combination of Worn Lipstick + Wilted Violet + Chipped Sapphire for my sky.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Blue Corn (TE)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Chipped Sapphire, Crackling Campfire, Fossilized Amber, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Reflections, Written in Ribbons (The Greetery)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Really love this! Especially love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS