It has been quite awhile since I have posted a recipe on here, but I just made the greatest pesto the other night from my garden and just had to document how I made it!

I chopped up some kale, removing the thick spines, along with some carrot tops and tossed them into my food processor. I lightly toasted the pine nuts in a frying pan on the stove and then added them once they were cool. I grated fresh parmesan into the food processor and added in some olive oil, garlic cloves, and salt and pepper, and gave it a whir. Meanwhile, I cooked some pasta and drained it. I added the pesto to the hot pot along with the drained pasta and stirred to coat it. Done! Serve and enjoy :)

I had quite the cute garden helper when I was gathering supplies from the garden for this recipe!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS