I couldn't resist creating another card with this Reflections set from The Greetery when I needed a birthday card for my good friend. This time I found inspiration from another one of Betsy's creations and added some wildflowers to the scene.

I used the Reflections die cut to partially cut out my tree tops and then worked downwards using Rustic Wilderness + Ground Espresso + Bundled Sage + Vintage Photo + Salvaged Patina distress oxide inks. I used some second generation stamping with Rustic Wilderness to achieve my tree reflections. Next, I added some wildflowers in Seedless Preserves + Salty Ocean + Mustard Seed distress inks using the small flowers included in the Alphabuds Slim stamp set. I added in some Salvaged Patina distress oxide in behind my trees and at the bottom of the card. To finish it off, I added in a birthday sentiment from the Reflections set.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Bundled Sage, Ground Espresso, Rustic Wilderness, Salvaged Patina, Vintage Photo distress oxide; Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves distress ink (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Alphabuds Slim, Reflections (The Greetery)
Dies: Reflections (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS