Each year for our anniversary, it is my intention to scrapbook what we do that day. I am a bit behind; however, this year I was determined to get back on track and complete our layout for this year right away! 

I have been working on Project Life albums for the last year and a half. It's a great simple and quicker to document our life and our boys growing up. For my birthday this year, my Mom got me a subscription to the Project Life kits from Elle's Studio. They are perfect to add some details and embellishments to my pocket scrapbooking each month. I decided to use some of my extras for this page.

I started by creating a layout on my phone to print off at our local photography store. I had it printed off on 6x6 photo paper. 

I got out a white piece of cardstock and decided to spatter two corners of it with black ink. I also added in some gold paint from Beam Paints

I like to add in a large number of the year of our anniversary and die cut a '9' out of black cardstock using a number die from Close To My Heart.

I used a pocket card to slip underneath the 6x6 collage to have a designated space to write out the details. This year we had a wonderful dinner with the boys at Fire & Oak and raspberry sorbet at Happy Cow for dessert! Hopefully I will find some time to get caught up on our previous anniversaries soon!

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Great to see you do a layout! This is lovely - great composition :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS