Because I just couldn't resist making a fall card, here is a plantable card I made up with a fall wreath! This card uses an older Close To My Heart stamp set. I was looking back at some old photos and thought it would be fun to take it out again. 

Walnut Stain distress oxide ink was used for my branches. I chose Peeled Paint + Festive Berries + Fossilized Amber distress oxide inks to colour up my leaves and then used Vintage Photo for my 'Thanks' banner. I am linking up to the "full circle" Heart2Heart Challenge.

Paper: White Wildflower Mix plantable paper (Botanical Paperworks)
Stamps: Remarkable Wreath (CTMH)
Ink: Festive Berries, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain distress oxide (Tim Holtz) 

SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Love the clean lines on your card. I remember this stamp set - still have it! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile - I was stamping something VERY similar last night!! Sweet card, Allie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love this stamp set and it looks stunning on your textured paper. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is stunning with the fall colours and on that paper, OMG so beautiful! I love this, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of your multi-colored wreath!

    Thank you for participating in our Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS