I needed to put together a birthday card last night and was able to do so with a couple of projects I had on the go! I had put together these Giant Happy Birthday To You onto Perfectly Plaid backgrounds from Lawn Fawn and they were just looking a little plain. 

I found some critters and s'more accessories from the S'more The Merrier set I had coloured up with my Tombow markers from Harvey's birthday last year and decided to add them around the giant sentiment.

I love how it turned out and how fun it was to add something that was already done. I should do that more often haha!

Paper: Black Licorice, Perfectly Plaid Remix (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: S'more The Merrier (LF)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH)
Dies: Stitched Rectangle Frames (CTMH); Giant Happy Birthday To You, S'more The Merrier (LF)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS