I am getting ready to send another batch of cards up to Fullfill Zero Waste Market and got things started by making this plantable card! I actually started planning it in my head one night laying awake and came down the next morning to create it. 

Though these are daisies, my garden sunflowers were behind the colour inspiration. I love the sentiment I found from The Greetery Market Basket Sentiments and think it is fitting for this sunny card :).

Paper: White Wildflower Mix (Botanical Paperworks)
Ink: Fossilized Amber, Rustic Wilderness, Vintage Photo distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Budding Beauties Summer, Market Basket Sentiments (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS