Harvey was on me back in August to start making his birthday card and I should have listened to him! However, I did manage to put together something I'm happy with late last night :). Harvey is my #1 fan when it comes to admiring my cards, so it had to be something special!

I started ink blending a beautiful night sky by using some of my favourite oxides: Salvaged Patina + Prize Ribbon + Chipped Sapphire. I used the Lawn Fawn mountain stencil to create my background. Next, I used my Beam Paints in silver + gold to create a starry sky. I used the Forest Backdrop along with the Stitched Woodgrain die to set my scene. 

Last year I mass-coloured a ton of the S'more the Merrier critters with my Tombow markers and still had several left over that I could use. I added some white gel pen detail. 

I just had to add a little sparkle to the card, so I decided to cut the centre of my bonfire, as well as 4 stars, out of gold glitter paper. 

I couldn't decide on the sentiment, so I decided to create my own custom one: let's have a s'more - Harvey is 4! I mounted it on the camp sign from Build-A-Campsite

I am entering this card into the coffee, tea, and treats challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics!

Paper: Coldpress watercolour (Canson); Ground Coffee, Paper Bag, Watercolor Wishes Rainbow (Lawn Fawn); Clover, Gold glitter cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: Archival Black, White Daisy (CTMH); Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon, Salvaged Patina distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Fir (Pigment Craft Co.)
Stamps: S'more the Merrier (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Build-A-Campsite, Forest Backdrop, S'more the Merrier, Stitched Woodgrain (Lawn Fawn)
Stencils: Mountain (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Okay, how am I this far behind commenting on your blog?! Once again, a gorgeous outdoorsy card by you.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS