It's such a debate for me on whether I should create numerous Christmas card designs or just stick to one and mass produce. Receiving some Christmas orders a couple of months ago, I decided to get this amazing Create-in-Quads set from Taylored Expressions to speed up my crafting - and I was not disappointed! 

I decided to stencil onto Toffee cardstock using Fir + Eucalyptus inks from Pigment Craft Co. along with White Daisy ink from Close To My Heart and Pumice Stone distress oxide ink. 

Next, I stamped sentiments from Modern Holiday Greetings in Black ink.

Once I cut the stencilled page into four panels, I chose to mount each on Earl Grey cardstock using foam tape.

I love how many cards you can produce at once with this stencil set. 

You can be sure that you will be seeing a few different colour combos this season with this set! Though I made up multiple of these cards to send some to Fullfill, I am going to keep track of the cards I create for me to use this holiday season:

Christmas Card Count: 8

Paper: Earl Grey, Toffee (Taylored Expressions)
Stamps: Modern Holiday Greetings (TE)
Ink: Black, White Daisy (CTMH); Eucalyptus, Fir (Pigment Craft Co.); Pumice Stone distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stencils: Create-in-Quads Mistletoe layering stencil (TE)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS