I've had the Fir & Foliage No. 2 set from The Greetery for awhile and love it. When the Tree Trimmings set that complements these trees went on sale this spring I thought it would be great for some Christmas cards and I am just now finally getting around to using it!

I absolutely love the font of the sentiments in this set. They stamp really nicely too! I used inks from Pigment Craft Co. for my tree layers in Eucalyptus + Sage + Fir and then Turmeric for the tree garland.

Christmas Card Count: 16 + 4 = 20

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Fir & Foliage No. 2, Tree Trimmings (The Greetery)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Eucalyptus, Fir, Sage, Turmeric (Pigment Craft Co.)
Dies: Tree Trimmings (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS