I have a friend who LOVES chocolate SO much! So of course, I HAD to make a chocolate card set for her for Christmas :).

I took out the Chocolate set from Verve and set to work. I wanted to keep my designs very basic and just used a few different distress oxide colours to coordinate with the sentiments and fun images.

I wanted some fun envelopes to go along with the set, so I pulled out the Flappables stencil from The Greetery to create a gingham pattern with my oxide inks.

I paired this card set up with a box of chocolates from our amazing local chocolate shoppe, Sweet Gestures!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); White envelopes (The Greetery)
Stamps: Chocolate, Cupcakes (Verve)
Ink: Ground Espresso, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)
Stencils: Flappable (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS