Here is the final flippy flappy card that I made to hold a gift card present for two of our nephews. I knew that our nephews, Charles and Jacob, were receiving a barn for Christmas, so I decided to create a farm animal themed card to go along with some wooden farm animals that we were getting them.

I special ordered in a Holztiger wooden goat and horse from the amazing toy store in Kimberley, Treehouse Toys. I pulled out the Hay There set and chose a horse and a goat and added in a Santa hat from Yeti Or Not.

I decided to use the small barn that is included in the Hay There set and put it off in the distance on a hillside. I added some festive lights to the barn from Penguin Party.

I had some extra trees lying around from the Forest Backdrop + Build-a-Campsite dies and added them to the front of the scene. I put the fences in front of them and the animals in the middle. I put the gift card on some Let It Shine paper and set the scene on some white glitter cardstock.

Here is a video showing the flippy flappy mechanism in action!

Christmas Card Count: 74 + 1 = 75

Paper: Knock On Wood, Let It Shine Snowflakes (Lawn Fawn); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Hay There, Penguin Party, Yeti Or Not (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Dies: Flippy Flappy, Forest Backdrop, Hay There, Penguin Party, Yeti Or Not (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Super cute - your Flippy Flappy cards are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS